Musky Wacker Tackle LLC evolved out of a hobby and passion for musky fishing. I’ve always enjoyed spending pastime being in God’s creation whether it be in a tree stand in pursuit of a whitetail deer or fishing the lakes, rivers, and streams of Missouri. However, it became a completely different quest when a friend introduced me to my first catch of a musky. The past several years walleye fishing has greatly improved at Pomme de Terre Lake and I really enjoy fishing for them.
Pomme de Terre Lake, in Hickory County, Missouri is a prime lake for both musky and walleye fishing. I have spent 25 years fishing every chance I could get and would appreciate the opportunity to take you on a fishing adventure.
My first job as a guide is for customers to catch fish. I will always take customers to the best spots and do my best to teach customers how to fish with conditions for that day. For musky it might be burning bucktails, throwing jerkbaits, crankbaits or trolling. Walleye might be twitching jerkbaits, crankbait, live bait or trolling. The weather and lake conditions dictate how we fish.
Finding the perfect lure for water and weather conditions is a mission for me. I also sell musky lures. You can check out my line of musky baits at muskywacker.com. I have fished with each type of lure I make and take great pride in personally hand-tying each lure to hopefully create a chance that each one might be the lure for the “catch of a lifetime.”
- 2019 Team 2nd Place Winner Pomme de Terre Lake Saturday/Sunday Tournament – Saturday Big Fish Winner
- 2018 Team 1st Place Winner Pomme de Terre Lake Friday Tournament – Big Fish Winner
- 2017 Team Winner Border War Chapter Challenge Pomme de Terre Lake
- 2016 Team 1st Place Winner Pomme de Terre Lake Saturday/Sunday Tournament – Sunday Big Fish Winner 42″
- 2015 Team 2nd Place Winner Pomme de Terre Lake Saturday/Sunday Tournament – Saturday Big Fish Winner 41”
- 2013 Team Winner Pomme de Terre Saturday/Sunday Tournament – Most Fish Caught – 5
- 2008 Winner Border War Chapter Challenge Kincaid Lake
- 2006 Team Winner Pomme de Terre Friday Tournament – Most Fish Caught – 4
- Several Top Five Finishes Pomme de Terre Tournaments